Sunday 29 October 2017

Mock Exam: CD

In our Media Mock Exam on Tuesday 17th October, we had to create a CD Digi-pack for the music video we created over the summer based on thumbnails that we created. This had to be finished in two hours.
This is the thumbnail style that I chose for my CD front and back covers.




This is the picture of the orginal plan I had for my CD cover. As can be seen, it is three sides instead of four. It is very basic but I did intend to keep its design layout for the actual Digi-pack.

This is the image I used for my front cover. I cropped it in Photoshop and afterwards got rid of the rest of the bricks.

In Photoshop, I added a blue background, text, a moon and skull for the logo. I also added a barcode which was supposed to be on the back but it was too late to change it.

This is an early version of my CD. As you can see, it doesn't have much on it just a bit on the front and the back cover having a picture of my eyes and the list of songs.


The images below are how my front and back covers for my CD looked by the end of the two hour exam. I used mainly images from my music video and images of the moon for the CD. The second square on the second row is supposed to be the design of the disk.


Printed version of my digi-pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment