Tuesday 20 February 2018

Evaluation Question 2

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary tasks?
Along with our music video, we developed two digi-packs, a poster and a website. I designed one of the digi-packs and the website.
The cover for my digi-pack was something that I designed to also be a poster. I put an image of James and me from last year and added multiple filters to it resulting in the very unique effect.
The rest of the outside features our logo as well as a picture from last year with awards that this album apparently won. The inside has two images from the music video which I considered to be the most visually interesting. One of them also features a list of songs that James put together with only two being my choices.
Finally I decided to go a step further and attempt to design a website to promote our fictional band. I decided to use Wix since it was free and seemed straightforward. I picked a pre-existing template and began. However, I am not incredibly skilled when it comes to things like this, especially since this was the first time I used it. I mainly kept the aesthetic and added images of our band and CD as well as some information. I later edited it to look a bit better.

Method: PowerPoint with voice-over. I simply copied and pasted the answer into a PowerPoint and added images. I did this method last year and from that decided to add a voice-over to make it less boring.







2 comments:

  1. Excellent use of audio and video here David. Once again clear and focused. Make the image a little bigger of your digipak please to allow the audience a better view.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent use of audio and video here David. Once again clear and focused. Make the image a little bigger of your digipak please to allow the audience a better view.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete